- Town Hall
- Boards & Commissions
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Selectmen
- Library Board of Directors
- Parish Hill Middle/High School Board of Education
- Scotland Elementary Board of Education
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Inland Wetlands Commssion
- Planning & Zoning Commission
- Addition/Withdrawal of Grades Committee
- Plan of Conservation and Development
- RD11 Dissolution Study Committee
- Scotland Recreation Committee
- Agricultural Committee
- Burn Officials
- Christian Fellowship Church
- CT State Police Danielson Troop D
- Fire Marshal
- Gov. Samuel Huntington Trust
- Hampton Regional Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Highland Herald
- Justices of the Peace
- Probate Court
- School Analysis
- Scotland Congregational Church
- Scotland Highland Festival
- Scotland Historical Society
- Scotland Volunteer Fire Department
- Scotland Volunteer Memorial Hall
- Scotland/Hampton Transfer Station
- St. Margaret Catholic Church
- Selectman's Corner
First Selectman's Office
- Direct and coordinate the administration of the town with the policy advice and authority of the Board of Selectmen.
- Coordinate short term and long range policy, planning and development to address the needs and welfare of the town and its residents.
- Serve as Chairman of the Board of Selectmen, which function as an executive team.
- Coordinate, review and submit annual budget recommendations to the Board of Selectmen.
- Prepare capital expense budget and five year capitol improvement plan.
- Oversee activities of town departments to assure compliance with town policies and procedutes.
- Work closely with Board of Education officials to assure cooperation of town government in meeting needs for school-age children.
- Participate in the negotiations of major town agreements, with state, federal or private concerns.
- Responsibile for Town Personnel/Human Resources.
- Issue pistol permits and maintain records.
- Serve as the town Road Supervisor.
Upcoming Meetings & Events (next 30 days)
Phone: 860-456-7797 ext. 1
1st Floor Town Hall
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9 am to 3 pm Wed. 11 am to 7pm
Daniel D Syme , First Selectman (R)
Term End: 11/07/2017
Cemetery Rules and Regulations
These Rules and Regulations were reviewed and approved by the Board of Selectman on February 25, 2015.
Gun permit applications are available in the First Selectman's Office. You can also access the application on the State's website. www.ct.gov/despp
Frontier Phone Book Delivery Opt-Out 03/21/2017